Thursday, January 6, 2011

On Christmas

On Christmas day I got a DSi three DS games and a remote control car. After we looked at our gifts we ate breakfast packet suitcase and then we went to Georgia. We went to Georgia to visit my moms dad. When we visit my moms dad we always spend the night with my uncle. We only stayed there for one day so the next day we left so me and my sister could go to my grandmas house. We stayed there for a week and we brought are wii six wii games and all of are Christmas presents. Then on the 7th day are mom came and we went home.

7 comments:

  1. Hope,
    I love your blogs! You're doing a great job with the details of your trips. You're an excellent writer and will be a famous artist one day.
    Love Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story.You were creative with it. Love Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good story, Hope. When you visited your grandfather, how was he doing? Thanks for sharing your adventures with us. Aunt Erma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope
    You are doing very well in school and I am glad that you had a good time in Georgia, see you next time
    Your Uncle Simeon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hope. Wow you sure have been busy. I am so proud of all your hard work and keep trying to reach your goal. Your Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it it is beautiful i want to be a arteist to love ashlee

    ReplyDelete